Window Art Pricing
Window Art for special occasions throughout the year by Sign Em x. All artwork is created freehand without the use of stencils. Working in whites or colours the world is your oyster for your window art. I limit up too 3 characters for any window as I can only fit in what your window allows me too. Additional characters can be added but will be at an additional charge and prior arrangement required. Please follow my advice for your window and I will do my best to achieve a majority of what your asking for your design. In order for the best pricing enquiry, please measure your glass panes for artwork - Width and Height. DO not include the frame. I can also price from using images from you, but requires a picture of the surrounding brickwork for me to price you the best I can.
20cm - 50cm width - from £25*
51cm - 1m width - from £30*
1.1m - 2m width - from £40*
Patios - from £45 - £70*
Commercial Windows - from £50**
Commercial Half Day - from £165**
Commercial Full Day - from £270**
(Please click here (3) Facebook more images)
*Estimated pricing guide until measurements or images are received. Travel of a 5 mile radius of OX26 is included for FREE. Anything beyond is chargeable at £1 per mile and discussed upon booking. Windows can vary in depth, panes, size and material costing. Please only use these prices as a guide, until I have received more information for your window.
For commercial windows and shops - please follow the from price guide above or commercial pricing guide via the Chalkboards and mural page for day rate pricing. For more information contact me directly here
**Additional fees may be applied on billing exceeding original quotations for job requirements. Please disclose or discuss prior to my visit where possible to prevent misunderstandings.
What to Expect
A typical window display takes me around 30minutes - 4 hours. To take full advantage of my time, please ensure:
- You have completed your window measurements, details and information for your window art to ensure the booking quotations.
- Your window is as clean as you want it to be. I will only be coming to add the artwork, not to pre clean your window.
- You have a good idea of what artwork and information you require on the window, with the correct name spelling.
- I use Posca Pens for all my window art, which will remain waterproof for all weather conditions. It is removed with hot soapy water and a good scrub with a soft sponge.
- I need to be aware of any obstacles outside your window such as shrubs and bushes so I can wear the correct clothing to get to your window. I will not take any responsibility for damaging any of your garden attire - apart from the implant of my body! Please bare this in mind when booking.
- You do not need to be at home for me to complete your window art, I accept Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal. All payments MUST be paid on the day of the window Art.
- No deposit required for your window art, but for any cancellations I advise the sooner the better of up too 24 hours, so I can ensure I utilise my time accordingly.